1. Purpose of this policy
2. Description of processing
- by Lassen ApS process your information for one or more specific purposes and in accordance with the data protection regulations. We process your information if you are a customer with us, a collaborator or partner with us, visit our website or our social media sites and apply for a job with us. The information will generally come directly from you, and we will only process your in-formation for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Below you can read more about the types of processing we do.
- 2.1.1. Website and cookies
- 2.1.2. Social media
We use certain social medias, including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, to get in touch with our customers and potential customers, as well as promote our marketing initiatives. If you have been to these and “liked” or “followed” our fan page or have been in contact with us through these, we will process your personal data. We only process data about your name and e-mail as well as any information about your purchase, if it appears in the context.
If you contact us via social media, we process your information based on our interest in being able to contact you and respond to your inquiries (GDPR art. 6(1)(f)). The information will come from you and the social media through which you contact us.
You can also read about LinkedIn´s processing of your personal data in LinkedIn’s Privacy Poli-cyand about LinkedIn’s joint data responsibility here.
Information processed in connection with social media is deleted along with it. Posting on Face-book pages or in public groups, for example, are not deleted, as a post or comment on Facebook pages or in public groups is public areas. You can read about public areas here.
- 2.1.3. Customer relationship
In connection with the sale of goods, we process personal data about you or the contact person at our business customers to enter into and fulfil an agreement with you (GDPR art. 6(1)(b)). This data includes contact information such as name, company name, email, address, and tele-phone number as well as purchase history and payment information.
We delete the information on an ongoing basis, however at the latest 5 years after the end of the customer relationship.
- 2.1.4. Job applicants
If you apply for a job with us, we process your personal data to assess if you are qualified for an existing or future position. We process the data that you provide, including name, contact in-formation, birthdate, work related and educational background information and references.
We process your data to enter into and fulfil an employment agreement with you (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)). We process your data if we assess that our interests in processing your personal data outweigh your interests in them not being processed, e.g., information collected from social media published by you or information acquired from concluding a personality or proficiency test (GDPR art. 6(1)(f)).
If we wish to store your information beyond the recruitment process, we will collect your con-sent hereto.
- 2.1.5. Suppliers, designers, and collaborators
When we enter into agreements with suppliers, designers and collaborators, we process data on you as a contact person. This includes data regarding name, position, phone no., email and, if necessary, bank or payment information.
The information is processed either on a requirement to enter into an agreement with the spe-cific supplier, designer, or collaborator (GDPR Article 6(1)(b)) or if we as a part of the agreement have a legitimate interest in processing the specific contact person’s data (GDPR art. 6(1)(f)).
We store relevant contact information as part of our collaboration. Written correspondence is deleted continuously, and information required to comply with the Danish Bookkeeping Act is stored for current accounting year plus 5 years.
3. Recipients of personal data
- We process your personal data with confidentiality and we generally do not disclose your infor-mation with third parties. However, we may disclose your personal data if you have given your consent hereto or if we have a legitimate interest in the disclosure.
We may entrust your personal data to our system suppliers who process personal data on our behalf and according to our specific instructions in accordance with the data processing agree-ments we have entered into.
Some of our data processors and the social media platforms that we have a joint data responsi-bility with may be located outside the EU in which a transfer to a third country occurs. In this case, we have made sure that a legal transfer basis has been prepared, including the by use of EU Commission Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC’s).
4. Your rights
- When we collect information about you, you have several fundamental rights in the personal data regulations that you can use. Your rights include the right to request access to and rectifica-tion or erasure of your personal data, restriction and objection to our processing, and the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (data porta-bility).
The above-mentioned rights may be associated with conditions and restrictions. Whether you as a data subject can request for example getting your personal data deleted will in any case de-pend on a concrete assessment.
If you have consented to our processing of your information, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
If you are dissatisfied with our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency via their website www.datatilsynet.dk/english or by calling at +45 33 19 32 00.
5. Our contact information
The company responsible for processing your personal data is:
by Lassen Aps
Company Registration No.: DK-31423406
Nybo Bakke 4, 7500 Holstebro
Phone no.: +45 36 16 80 00
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +45 36 16 80 00